dbusmenuqt

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 22:43:28 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 27 April 2010 17:35:20 Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma wrote:
> Hi,
> since yesterday, the nightly builds of kdebase-workspace fail due to a
> newly introduced hard require on dbusmenuqt.
> Where do I get this ?
> I supposed KDE should be buildable with publicly available software
> but the only pointer is a git link to <git clone
> git://gitorious.org/dbusmenu/dbusmenu-qt.git>
That's where you need to get it from, then :)

Which reminds me I should do that for the FreeBSD builds as well.

> I prefer to concentrate on KDE, I feel no need to solve issues in any
> 3rd party software under development - is there a known good revision
> for KDE4 use?
>
> Whom do I have bribe to include it in kdesupport? :-)
I'm not sure it will be copied to kdesupport -- when agateau asked about it on
IRC, he was told that shouldn't be necessary since development was already
taking place on gitorious, just like Phonon.