libxcb help required

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Apr 19 17:58:36 CEST 2010

On Sunday 18 April 2010, lux-integ wrote:
> On Sunday 18 April 2010 10:11:14 am Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > On Friday 16 April 2010, lux-integ wrote:
> > > Greetings,
> > >
> > > I am   trying to compile kdebase-4.4.2 for a 64-bit only linux where
> > > neither kde nor Xorg are in /usr.
> > > When I reached kdebase-runtime,  I encountered     cmake
> > > inconsistences. These are shown below:-
> >
> > Can you please first post a patch for your revious issue which I can
> > apply ? Then we can proceed here.
> >
> > Alex
>
> if you mean by 'previous issue' this posting:-
> (http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-buildsystem/2010-April/006875.html )

Yes, I was hoping that you would post the patch which fixed the build problem
for you. You are the one who can do this best, since you have that problem,
and I can't reproduce it on my system.

It would be very cool if we could work together towards a patch which I'll
commit to svn.
So, can you please send your changes which made it work for you as a patch to
this list ?

Thanks