Problem with dependencies

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Wed Oct 28 10:09:30 CET 2009

> From my experience with maintaining the automatic builds on
> dashboard.akonadi-project.org, the problem is the considerable time needed
>  to maintain those "automatic" builds. I have to intervene manually more or
>  less every other day because something broke/hangs/flooded the
>  disk/whatever.

I will give setting up automatic build a try with my litte build script. Could
you give a little overview of the problems encountered (perhaps do a log for a
week or so) and how you setup the builds?

> > All this is unrelated to the question if nepomuk should be hard
> > dependency for kdepim. tmcguire said it doesn't really work without
> > anymore. Posts to mailing lists would cease to work if nepomuk is
> > disabled. Which btw. means this email should not reach the mailing list
> > :-)
>
> you are mixing up mailinglists and distribution lists ;-)

Yep. I realized that when having a look at my konversation backlog. Since i am
not really sure what a distribution list is i think i'm one of the users of
kdepim that can live without nepomuk enabled :)

Mike