FindSharedDesktopOntologies.cmake and SharedDesktopOntologiesConfig.cmake (attachments)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Nov 28 19:22:01 CET 2009

On 28.11.09 17:41:20, trueg at k3b.org wrote:
> (This time with attachments:)
>
> In order to support versions I added a cmake config and version file to
> shared-desktop-ontologies (attached the files installed in
> <prefix>/share/cmake/SharedDesktopOntologies)
> Then I patched the FindSharedDesktopOntologies.cmake by adding the following
> line:
>
> find_package(SharedDesktopOntologies ${SharedDesktopOntologies_FIND_VERSION}
> QUIET NO_MODULE)
>
> How nothing seems to be set properly anymore and I cannot find the problem. Any
> hints?

Hmm, the files look ok and it works for me. I've removed the existing
code in FindSharedDesktopOntologies.cmake and replaced it with the above
call.

Note that the ROOT_DIR variable won't be stored in the cmake cache anymore
now. But printing it with message() shows it has the right value.

Andreas

--
Courage is your greatest present need.