automoc4 corner issues - what lerned from qt-creator port

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Wed Mar 25 17:07:07 CET 2009

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 19:36:19 Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> 4 - w.cpp have an internal Q_OBJECT class and includes w.h with other class
> with Q_OBJECT but have no moc includes.

Not sure I understand. If the class declaration is in w.cpp but no moc
included how do you compile a moc file generated from that w.cpp file? Because
in order to compile the generated moc file you need the class declaration, but
that's only in w.cpp which you can't include from the moc... So what am I
missing?