Please read: changes in the buildsystem of KDE 4.2 compared to 4.0/4.1

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 14:05:34 CET 2009

On 13.01.09 00:29:34, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 12 January 2009, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 11.01.09 17:15:01, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > if you are using CMake (well, all of you are :-) ), I finally took the
> > > time to write a page at techbase which documents (hopefully) all changes
> > > to our buildsystem in KDE 4.2 compared to 4.0/4.1:
> > > http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Development/CMake_KDE_4_2
> > >
> > > If you have questions, or if something is unclear, let me know.
> >
> > I'd appreciate if you could add a small sentence of when it makes sense to
>
> Ok, will do so later this week.

Thanks.

> You are also doing this export-targets thing somewhere, in kdevplatform, also
> somewhere else ?
> Can you give me short update on this ?

I'm exporting the library targets from KDevPlatform. I also took the way of
simply putting the imported targets into the existing CMake variables for
the libraries, so there wasn't anything to be changed on the "using" side.

KDevPlatform and KDevelop don't export any other targets. Possibly I might
be doing this also the kdevelop-pg-qt at some point (a playground tool used
in KDevelop).

Andreas

--
Lady Luck brings added income today.  Lady friend takes it away tonight.