Problems building trunk

Alexander Neundorf alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Thu Jan 8 11:34:31 CET 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: "Sebastian Kügler" <sebas at kde.org>

> On Wednesday 07 January 2009 22:10:34 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > I'm failing at building modules from trunk today. The problem manifests
> > itself in the following way:
> >
> > CMake Error at
> >
> /usr/local/share/cmake-2.7/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57
> > (MESSAGE):
> >   Could NOT find KDE4Workspace (missing: KDE4Workspace_CONFIG)
> > Call Stack (most recent call first):
> >

> /home/sebas/kdesvn/install/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Workspace.cmake
> >:70 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
> >   CMakeLists.txt:9 (find_package)
> >
> > This is from kdeplasma-addons, I'm getting a similar problem trying to
> > build kdepim:
> >
> > CMake Error at
> >
> /usr/local/share/cmake-2.7/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57

You are using cmake cvs HEAD.
How old is it ?
Support for searching in lib/cmake/<project>/ has been added two or three weeks ago. So the option to install there is only available if you are using cmake > 2.6.2, i.e. current 2.6 branch or current HEAD.

So, if you are using cmake cvs, update to current HEAD or current CMake-2-6 branch. If that doesn't fix the problem, let me know.

Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a