FindQt4.cmake synced with the version from cmake

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 13:20:59 CET 2009

On 22 Dec 2009, at 11:36, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> Yeah, that's what you said before.
>
> But my question is: if I want to link to a given libfoo, how do I know if it
> should be LIBRARY or LIBRARIES? Do I have to look into the documentation of
> the module, or is there a convention I can use to guess?

You don't. This depends on the Find*.cmake module. Preempting your response, I agree this is pretty stupid.

> What happens if there's a technical change that requires now two libraries
> (like the Mac case)?

Well, it'll still work unless you have it quoted, like the above example, because then it will break the list of two libraries into a single library with a space in the path.

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur