Qt component defines

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Aug 28 22:22:09 CEST 2009

Em Sexta-feira 28. Agosto 2009, às 22.12.41, David Faure escreveu:
> > For the QTEST_MAIN macro, that would work. But there are also some other
> > functions available in other headrs, like mouse events, etc. that need to
> > be enabled or disabled.
>
> I don't understand the problem. It's all inline, so there's no linking
> problem, as long as you don't use mouse stuff in a core-only test,
> but that would be stupidity, nothing we can do anything about.

That only works as long as everything in those headers that is QtGui is
inline.

That includes headers included by those headers, which means QtGui headers
too. It's very easy to break that, by forgetting to add "inline" somewhere.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Registration Now Open!
Munich, Germany: Oct 12 - 14     San Francisco, California: Nov 2 - 4
      http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009