Mac Experimental builds on dashboard

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Sep 3 20:20:28 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've started posting Experimental builds to the dashboard when I
> rebuild kdelibs on OS X. I'll also start submitting Experimental
> builds from my Linux VM when I rebuild there as well.

Cool :-)
How did you set them up ?
How do you handle qt-copy and kdesupport ?
Do you have any interesting scripts to share ?
Did you think about submitting Nightly builds ?
If submitted regularly these are much more useful, since it's the relatively
easy to see when stuff was broken.

> Are there other dashboards for kde modules?

Currently not.
What I'd like to have would be also a dashboard for kdesupport and a dashboard
for a module which uses kdelibs, i.e. the first candidate would be kdepimlibs
I think.
We have two options for that.
We can (Bill or I myself) create additional dashboards on the kitware server,
OR we can install cdash on one of our servers, e.g. EBN. I think Ade would
like that, then he might potentially access the database directly for his
purposes.