Patch to add two more automoc4 convenience macros

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Jul 29 23:01:47 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 29 July 2008, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for all the automoc4 users that cannot use KDE4Macros.cmake I'd like to add
> the following two macros:

The names should be AUTOMOC4_ADD_EXECUTABLE() and AUTOMOC4_ADD_LIBRARY(), so
they conform to the cmake modules style guide.

> macro(ADD_AUTOMOC4_EXECUTABLE _target_NAME)
>    set(_SRCS ${ARGN})
>
>    set(_add_executable_param)
>    foreach(_argName "WIN32" "MACOSX_BUNDLE" "EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL")
>       list(GET _SRCS 0 _arg)
>       if(_arg STREQUAL _argName)
>          list(APPEND _add_executable_param ${_argName})
>          list(REMOVE_AT _SRCS 0)
>       endif(_arg STREQUAL _argName)
>    endforeach(_argName)

I think that loop isn't perfect.
automoc4_add_executable(foo EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL WIN32 ${sources})
Here WIN32 will be ignored, right ?
It may make sense to add a special function for that to the cmake LIST()
command.