Interesting problem with FindCLucene.cmake

Ismail Dönmez ismail at pardus.org.tr
Mon Jan 14 21:10:13 CET 2008

Monday 14 January 2008 22:02:31 tarihinde Andreas Pakulat şunları yazmıştı:
> On 14.01.08 21:33:13, Ismail Dönmez wrote:
> > Monday 14 January 2008 21:18:07 tarihinde Andreas Pakulat şunları
yazmıştı:
> > > Well, check whats inside TRIAL_LIBRARY_PATHS, probably that throws off
> > > find_path.
> >
> > I didn't get what you mean by "throws off", here is the definition for
> > TRIAL_LIBRARY_PATHS :
> >
> >   SET(TRIAL_LIBRARY_PATHS
> >     $ENV{CLUCENE_HOME}/lib${LIB_SUFFIX}
> >     ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib${LIB_SUFFIX}
> >     /usr/local/lib${LIB_SUFFIX}
> >     /usr/lib${LIB_SUFFIX}
> >     /sw/lib${LIB_SUFFIX}
> >     NO_DEFAULT_PATH
> >   )
>
> I suspect the NO_DEFAULT_PATH being the problem here, I might be wrong,
> but I think with that option all /usr/include and /include entries are
> ignored.
>
> So TRIAL_LIBRARY_PATHS shouldn't contain such a special value for
> find_path and co.

Thanks for yout help Andreas, indeed the NO_DEFAULT_PATH seems to be the
problem. I am waiting OK from Alex so I can fix this in SVN.

Thanks,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.