kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/CMakeLists.txt

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Apr 16 15:03:55 CEST 2008

Howdy,

Can someone who knows CMake much better than myself please take
a look at kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/CMakeLists.txt?

This CMake code has no dependencies and uses execute_process()
so that all the commands are re-run each time one builds kdepim.

I think it really should use add_custom_command() instead, but that
doesn't support RESULT_VARIABLE or ERROR_QUIET.. so I'm stumped.

Alex maybe? pretty please?
-Allen