recent KDE buildsystem changes that affect OSX?

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:16:31 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:

>  Did you try Alex's small test case with the CMake you built?  Are you
>  100% sure the new CMake is in use for kdebase?  You can grep for
>  CMAKE_COMMAND in the CMakeCache.txt at the top of the build tree to see
>  which one is used.

d'oh, you're right, I didn't do a fresh cmake, I was working with an
existing build tree.

It works properly with the latest CVS:

CMake Warning (dev) at kjsembed/kjscmd/CMakeLists.txt:39 (install):
  Policy CMP0006 is not set: Installing MACOSX_BUNDLE targets requires a
  BUNDLE DESTINATION.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0006" for policy details.
  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Thanks for the help!

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development