kdelibs/kjs/CMakeLists.txt

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Sep 23 20:50:47 CEST 2007

Howdy,

I'm using cmake from cvs and it found a problem in kdelibs/kjs/CMakeLists.txt:

Warning: Source file "/data/kde/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/build-gcc/kjs/kjs_automoc.cpp" is listed multiple times for target "kjs".

I think this  is due to having a library named 'kjs' and a separate app named 'kjs'.
The warning goes away if I change
  set(kjs_SRCS kjs.cpp)
  kde4_add_executable(kjs NOGUI ${kjs_SRCS})
  target_link_libraries(kjs ${KJSLIBNAME})
  install(TARGETS kjs DESTINATION ${BIN_INSTALL_DIR})

  set(kjs_SRCS kjs.cpp)
  kde4_add_executable(kjshell NOGUI ${kjs_SRCS})
  target_link_libraries(kjshell ${KJSLIBNAME})
  install(TARGETS kjshell DESTINATION ${BIN_INSTALL_DIR})

i.e, rename the app 'kjs' to 'kjshell'.
Not sure if there is a better way to fix the warning.. I doubt
we want to change the name of the kjs application.

Ideas?
-Allen