kmyunittest.shell doesn't use local libs

Alexander Neundorf alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Thu Dec 6 14:23:30 CET 2007

Hi,

currently I don't have internet access at home, so just a short reply.
Ideally everything in the build tree would have the build tree rpath, and everything in the install tree would have the install tree rpath.
This is currently not done because the relinking takes so much time.

I have a local modification to cmake so that it supports chrpath.
With this changing the rpath is really fast (and it ensures that there is enough room for the new rpath).

So how about requiring everything to be relinked on install, and if that's too slow for some developers they can update to cmake cvs/2.6.x ?