KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Hasso Tepper hasso at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 22:46:21 CEST 2007

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 April 2007 19:00, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> > Mkay. Btw, before finding out that we are using our own FindX11, I tried
> > to use CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH. The first one worked,
> > but the second didn't.
>
> Can you please explain in detail what failed ?

DragonFlyBSD uses Xorg installed from pkgsrc package system. As KDE's
internal FindX11 missed relevant paths, I tried to use CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH
and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH:

export CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/pkg/xorg/lib
export CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH=/usr/pkg/xorg/include

It helped to find X11 includes (looked CMakeCache.txt, at least most of
X11_*_INCLUDE_PATH lines had PATH=/usr/pkg/xorg/include), but it didn't
help to find any X11 libraries (all X11_*_LIB lines had still FILEPATH=
X11_*_LIB-NOTFOUND).

Or maybe it shouldn't work at all?

regards,

--