macosx build issue

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Mon May 29 02:55:04 CEST 2006

On 5/27/06, William A. Hoffman <billlist at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> Looking at the code, it should work....  The directory should be created
> during the cmake run, long before make ever runs.

oh!  I didn't really notice what you said when I first responded to
this thread.  That would explain it.

I deleted bin/* and lib/* because I wanted to re-build everything; it
seems like the mkdir should really happen right before the linking
(the directory really is a "dependency" of the executable) not at
generation time, but I digress.

After touching kdecore/kconfig_compiler/CMakeLists.txt it did it's thing.

At least I know what happened.  :)