C99

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu May 18 05:15:56 CEST 2006

Howdy,

A commit to phonon tonight into kdelibs contains a call to expf() which, according to my
reading of the man page, is a C99 function.

I was wondering if it makes any sense to add the -std=c++98 option to the g++ compiler
options in  CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS (cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake)?

... I mean since C99 doesn't seem to be a widely accepted standard for C++ yet?

I ran into this problem attempting to build kdelibs trunk using the Intel compiler icpc, BTW.

-Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE