msvc: makekdewidgets

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Mon May 15 11:58:30 CEST 2006

I noticed your commit to FindKDEWIN32.cmake since it doesn't work anymore here :)

Should I build kdewin32 with -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug? I'm currently building with release flag because I had problems finding kdewin32 before with debug build.

BTW, what is the recommended setup for msvc? Qt + kdewin32 + kdelibs with debug flag?

Paulo