nightly and continuous build setups

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Mar 24 21:22:16 CET 2006

On Friday 24 March 2006 14:02, David Faure wrote:
>  make makekdewigets.o
Doh! There's a "d" missing in that line!

OK, so "make foo.o" works indeed, which is *greeaaat* ;-)

Current status:
now that the include paths are simplified (I used the current-dir feature plus macros in kdelibs),
the next steps are:
- rewriting unit tests to use a macro so that they can be compiled as an after fact
 (as per the mail suggesting ADD_TEST, even though right now I have no idea how that works)
- well that sounds like a solution for testregression too, doesn't it?
- making the rpath stuff per binary; or at least defaulting to "install" for now?
Alex, what's your position on the suggested solutions to avoid relinking-on-install?