qmake-qt4 vs. qmake vs. qmake-qt3

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 14:12:21 CET 2006

At 04:36 AM 3/23/2006, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>William A. Hoffman wrote:
>>qt-copy should have a different version number.  Then we can make sure
>> we get the right version for kde.  But, as it is now, you can not tell
>> the difference from qt-copy qmake and qmake from qt 4.1.1.
>
>You can't do that because we don't know yet which version number qmake
>from Qt 4.2.0 will have. It might be the same as Qt 4.1.1's.

OK, but then there is no way to tell if we have the right one, so we might as
well, just say that you have to specify the full path to qmake.  Is there
some file in qt-copy that has a different version number?  We could use
qmake to find that file, and then make sure it is correct.  Seems like
it should be 4.1.2 at least.

-Bill