kpovmodeler cmake opengl problem

Clarence Dang dang at kde.org
Tue Jul 25 09:28:08 CEST 2006

No, there doesn't seem to be a -devel package.

rpm -q xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU --list
/usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so.1
/usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so.1.3
/usr/lib/libGLU.so.1

cmake people, could you please shed light on what the OpenGL test does and/or
what files/packages I need?

Thanks,
Clarence
[please CC me on replies or I will never see the message :(]