Cmake problems compiling kdelibs on OS X.

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:15:35 CET 2006

On 1/26/06, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> In attempting to compile kdelibs on OS X, I've run into the attached compile
> errors.  It appears the following lines in ConfigureChecks.cmake aren't
> correctly finding the function prototypes:
>
> check_prototype_exists(gethostname "stdlib.h;unistd.h" HAVE_GETHOSTNAME_PROTO)
> check_prototype_exists(initgroups
> "unistd.h;sys/types.h;unistd.h;grp.h" HAVE_INITGROUPS_PROTO)

Ok, so here's a patch to the check_prototype_exists macro that seems
to work for me.  With this patch, without modifying anything in
ConfigureChecks.cmake, it correctly finds prototypes for everything.
I based the patch on how cmake sets up its includes in their
check_type_size macro.  Alex, can you please try it on your system
and see if it works there also and if so apply it?  Thanks much.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace

--
Tanner Lovelace