Qt includes question (was Re: invitation: try compiling kdelibs using cmake)

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:57:18 CET 2006

On 1/25/06, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> If you try to build it on Mac OS X or under Windows, you will immediately get
> an error message (see kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindKDE4.cmake . To get it
> working, remove the MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR ...) from this file and see how far
> you get. Probably some of the system checks and FindFoo.cmake files have to
> be adjusted, compiler flags etc.

Question about includes in Qt4: Are the includes in an X11 version of
Qt 4 in a subdirectory called "Qt/" or have they been broken up now
into specific subdirectories like "QtCore/", "QtGui/" etc..?  I'm downloading
Qt4 on my linux box to see if I can figure it out, but I figured people here
might know right off the bat. :-)

The reason I ask is that I'm attempting to get kdelibs compiled on OS X
using Alex's cmake work and it's failing because source files do things
like

#include <Qt/qglobal.h>

instead of

#include <QtCore/qglobal.h>

The second form works perfectly when Qt4 has been configured
as OS X frameworks while the first fails.  It would be cool if there
would be one format that would work on all platforms.

Thanks much,
Tanner Lovelace

--
Tanner Lovelace