cppunit test

Frederic-Emmanuel PICCA piccaf at physics.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 4 17:49:33 CET 2006

David Faure wrote:

>On Wednesday 04 January 2006 11:30, Frederic-Emmanuel PICCA wrote:
>

>>David Faure wrote:

>>>I have to ask - why not use qttestlib instead of cppunit?
>>>Or is this for a non-qt project?
>>>

>>Yes it is for a non qt-project.
>>

>But then why use bksys and not normal scons?
>
>(Just curious ;)

1 Yes because bksys is a nice replacement for autotools
It would be nice to make bksys part of freedeskop :).
So gnome peoples could use it for their own purpose.

bksys need some visibily for peoples to contribute.

2 now my question

I wrote a cppunit.py with its unix/generate_cppunit.py
I want to execute the test after the compilation.
But now it is just after scons parse all the sconscript and before the build

Did someone already have a clue to make this the correct way.

By