main TODO file ?

tnagyemail-ml@yahoo.fr tnagyemail-ml at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 15 16:17:04 CEST 2005

> But for users, who will take a fast look what to do
> and where they can perhaps
> help , without reading any platform related doc.

As you wish, my last email was only a suggestion.

> TODO and BUGS  have a general sections and a
> platform specific  section and
> anybody  who fixes a bug/todo can see if there are
> platform related bugs in
> one view.

> Additional in the past there were some questions
> raised up like a generic
> solution for '#', which had to be noted anywhere.

When possible, use relative paths ('../kdecore/' etc).
To specify a directory that lies in the original
source directory use '#'.

Scons does not duplicate all files directly, it only
makes symlinks or copies of nodes that have been
declared ( SCons.Node.FS.File('something') )

Since we need both folders to be added and most of the
time we do not want to bother adding both build and
source dirs to the scripts, i suggest to use '#' paths
only and to silently add the builddir equivalent.

There is already a scons feature to do this, but in
the opposite way:
SCons.Node.FS.Dir('somepath').srcnode()

Thomas

/* Thomas Nagy */