scons build files for kdegames

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Dec 3 13:55:42 CET 2005

Albert Astals Cid schrieb:

>A Dissabte 03 Desembre 2005 12:44, Ralf Habacker va escriure:
>

>>Holger Schröder schrieb:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>at http://kdab.net/~dfaure/kdegames-scons.tar.bz2 you will find the files
>>>needed to compile kdegames with scons. the
>>>work is based on the SConscript files from Thomas Nagy
>>>in /branches/work/kdegames-scons/v1/.
>>>

>>Which seems not to be ported to QT4, do you have really compiled this
>>stuff  ( trunk/KDE/kdegames is also not ported to QT4)
>>

>Most of it is. The only things that don't build are kfouleggs, ksirtet adn
>atlantik iirc

Okay, I stumbled about some missing QT classes in atlantik, which is
already fixed in svn.

Now I have another error:

F:\daten\kdegames>scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
kde4 generate
Checking for libagg... (cached) no
trying to create dir: holgibuild\libkdegames
trying to create dir: carddecks
kdeobj init
trying to create dir: holgibuild\atlantik
trying to create dir: libatlantic
kdeobj init
you forgot to execute object kdegames
WARNING: moc.cpp for kconfigrawbackend.h consider using #include
<file.moc> instead
you forgot to execute object atlantic
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: *** Source `libkdegames\kconfigrawbackend_moc.cpp' not found,
needed by target `holgibuild\libkdegames\kconfigrawbackend_mo
c.o'.  Stop.
F:\daten\kdegames>

Does anyone have an idea what' going wrong ?
<snip>

Ralf