Current status of kdebindings

Mathieu Jobin somekool at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 03:11:14 GMT 2024

Reviving this old thread.

Now that Plasma 6 is out. Would there be enough interests to see QtRuby
being brought back to life for Qt6 ?

I did not get a chance to test the port to Qt5, anybody can comment on how
well it worked?

If we could make it easier on people to install it and start off. I'm
willing to put some of my time, if there is a team or interested people to
work with.

cheers,

--
Mathieu Jobin