PyKF5 bindings generator improvements out for review.

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Sun Feb 5 14:36:26 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

I've reviewed what got merged from PR2 and PR3, and reworked PR4 into what
I hope is a much more manageable form. The results are in PR9:

https://github.com/ShaheedHaque/extra-cmake-modules/pull/9

As the comments say, I recommend reviewing the changes commit-by-commit,
and providing comments directly via github. When we are happy/ready, I'll
do the merge to KDE. I'll then redo the other PRs in turn, and bring them
back for review: in other words, for now, please only consider this one
pull request PR9.