[Kde-bindings] Using the Q_ARG macro for QMEtaObject.InvokeMethod in Qyoto

Mat Arge argemat1010 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:02:24 UTC 2013

Hy!

In order to call a method in th UI Thread from a different one, I can use the
InvokeMethod method of QMetaObject. So far, so good, but this method takes
parameters of type QGenericArgument, and the only way (I am aware of) to
create instances of that type is via the Q_ARG macro. It should look something
like this.

QMetaObject.InvokeMethod(window, "MethodName", Q_ARG(typeof(content),
content));

The Q_ARG macro works in C++ , but I couldn't find it in Qyoto. Is it hidden
somewhere or did it not survive smoke? Is there a workaround?

cheers
Mat