[Kde-bindings] Install Windows Binaries

Manickkavasakam manikk.h at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:12:32 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitar,

I would like to contribute on the bindings you have been working on.

Also I don't have much experience with C++ neither C#. I am coming from
Actionscript background and right now working on PHP on day to day basis in
a startup. But I fell bit comfortable with C# rather than PHP and C++ and I
like Qt.

So,where to start? And how it works basically? What sort of things I need
to read to get started?

Thanks,
Manikk