[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] New Build Instructions for Linux, Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio

David Lechner david at lechnology.com
Sun Mar 3 21:14:10 UTC 2013

On 3/3/2013 9:15 AM, Dimitar Dobrev wrote:

>      This works, thanks. However, now I get an error trying to push the
> last commit:
>
> remote: Audit failure - Commit 8e56f67f29dee0c30e620d7d1c55faac8c06723e
> - This file contains wrong line endings, it needs to be linux line
> endings ( you can look at dos2unix if needed ) :
> assemblies/qyoto-phonon/native/CMakeLists.txt
> remote: Push declined - commits failed audit
> remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
> To git at git.kde.org:assemblygen
> ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
> error: failed to push some refs to 'git at git.kde.org:assemblygen'
>
>      I push from Windows and I use Git's automatic conversion from LF to
> CRLF. So qyoto-phonon/native/CMakeLists.txt should've appeared to me
> with CRLF but when I open it I can see it uses LF. All other
> native/CMakeLists.txt appear with CRLF. Could you please check this as well?

I think you make have said this backward. The error message says that
everything should be linux line endings (LF). Looking at all my files,
they are LF only - except for one line in
assemblies/qyoto-phonon/native/CMakeLists.txt, which I have fixed:
https://github.com/dlech/assemblygen/commit/ff02487b4aedf38c95e0246f608f98cf773fda7b

I'll be sure to change the settings on my local repo to keep this from
happening in the future.

So, cross your fingers. Hope we got it this time :)