[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] crash when using QList returned by QMimeData.Urls

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 15:38:09 UTC 2013

    OK then. Thank you for the patch. However, I'd prefer it to include a fix for that destructor crash too because basically now it just crashes in a different way. Do you think you can figure it out? Unfortunately I have no idea right now what could cause the crash. The only thing I could guess, and which cannot be called a clue, is that this crash was the same reason QPrinterInfo.PrinterName crashed back then.

    Dimitar