[Kde-bindings] Re: Munging of long long

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:17:48 UTC 2010

2010/9/27 Ryan Melton <ryanmelt at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Smoke seems to be munging long long incorrectly (at least sometimes).
>
> For example, QBuffer::seek is munged as seek?
>
> I think it should be munged as seek$
>
> I believe this is because it is in the voidpTypes list.   Why is long long a
> voidpType?
>
> This is keeping QBuffer:seek from working in Qtruby.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Ryan

I spoke briefly with Arno about this. My understanding is that it is
in the voidpTypes list because it is stored as a voidp in the
Smoke::StackItem union.  From my experience with the Perl bindings,
adding <typeName>long long</typeName> to the list of scalar types in
all the smokeconfig.xml files is good enough to force smoke to munge
long long to "$".
Arno, what do you think?

-Chris