[Kde-bindings] Kross and QT_PLUGIN_PATH

Andreas Marschke xxtjaxx at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:59:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was playing around with QtScript through Kross and the new "include"
functionality provided by sebsauer is really nice. A problem arises though
since default QT_PLUGIN_PATH is mostly not complete and as I was told on the
Debian-KDE packaging list the normal behaviour of QtScript is to look first in
/lib/qt4/plugins/script/ or genereally Qt should look in /lib/qt4/plugins/ for
plugins. This doesnt happen using Kross.

Is that a normal behaviour done by intention or just a small glitch happening?
Can this be fixed somehow?

TIA,

Andreas Marschke.