[Kde-bindings] Building QtRuby for Mac OS X

Manuel Vila mvila at 3base.com
Tue Mar 2 11:19:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

I desperately need to build QtRuby for Mac OS X 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard) and Ruby 1.9.1. I tried almost everything: QtRuby package available on RubyForge, last kdebinding from the SVN, Qt 4.5.3 and Qt 4.6.2 installed from binary package or built from source... I always get an error somewhere in the process and unfortunately I'm not good enough in native programming to really understand what to do.

Is someone succeeded to build QtRuby on Snow Leopard with the last versions of everything (Ruby 1.9.1-p376 and Qt 4.6.2)?

Thanks in advance.

Manuel Vila