[Kde-bindings] Building QtRuby for Qt/Embedded

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Feb 18 17:44:13 UTC 2010

On Thursday 18 February 2010 18:33:00 Steffen Beyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a small patch to one of the makefiles allows cmake to succeed and brings
> the build process forward a bit:
You should try to build the current QtRuby from kdebindings trunk. We now have
a new generator for the smoke libs and they're also modular now (so we have a
libsmokeqtcore, libsmokeqtgui, libsmokeqtnetwork, etc.).
The new generator should cope better with Qt Embedded and you can also disable
opengl with the modular smoke libs.

arno at arnorehn.de