[Kde-bindings] Korundum: return type regression

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Sat Oct 3 14:11:18 UTC 2009

On Friday 02 October 2009 10:53:09 pm David Palacio wrote:
> The following line does not work in korundum trunk/
> KDE::ServiceTypeTrader.self.query 'KParts/ReadOnlyPart', "(Library ==
> 'okularpart')"
>
> ArgumentError: Cannot handle 'QList<KSharedPtr<KService>>' as return-type
>  of KServiceTypeTrader::query

There is a change to the new Smoke library generator where it doesn't add a
space to '>>' in the type, and so it isn't syntactically correct C++. Arno and
I did discuss this when we were reviewing the code, and in my opinion we
should add the space. Also some typedefs are now fully resolved whereas they
weren't before which will cause their type signatures to change and cause
possible regressions, and so we need to track them down and change the
marshalling code to match.