[Kde-bindings] i18n / simple questions

Riemann, Robert robert.riemann at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sat Jul 25 23:04:28 UTC 2009

Hello,

1. After my last exam I have some time to proceed my ruby-kde-i18n project.
I want to write a parser in ruby, which looks for (k)i18n calls and create a
po file.

If everyone has some usefull information, wants to join or knows an similar
project - plz send me hint.

2. For few days I saw a ruby-qt sample with a connect call of a custom class
function, that doesnt need the declaration of a slot (like in python-kde).
Sincerely I am not able to find the example again. Maybe someone could send
the piece of code...

Greets Robert