[Kde-bindings] KParts::MainWindow and khtml weirdne

Paolo Capriotti p.capriotti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:24:07 UTC 2009

Riemann, Robert wrote:
> Did you try another way to get this katepart?
>
> A collection of examples with katepart:
> http://www.salout.selfip.org/bemerkenswertes_meinerseits/2009/02/ruby-
> ktextedit-verwenden.html

Yes, I tried. It still doesn't work, and I get very a strange behavior
even if I remove the khtml include: the katepart xmlgui is not loaded
when I call createGUI. That's why I resorted to loading the part directly.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

> Hope you will find at least a work-around....

I'm using webkit now, so this is not a problem for me anymore, though
I'm still not able to load katepart via EditorChooser.

Paolo Capriotti