[Kde-bindings] Can I put my 'Developing Ruby apps with the QT Designer' tutorial somewhere on KDE Techbase?

Declan McGrath declan at divilment.com
Thu Aug 20 22:06:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have published the article under the
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials#Ruby tutorials as
'Developing Qt4 Applications using Qt Designer and Ruby on Kubuntu'.

Thanks yet again for the feedback. I have tried to implement all your
suggestions. In particular, I hope I have clarified the 'if $0 ==
__FILE__'  section more appropriately. Please shout if anything is
incorrect or out of wack.

Happy hacking and have a good weekend,
Declan