[Kde-bindings] Qyoto on Windows

David Canar davidcanar at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:53:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Richard Dale <rdale at foton.es> wrote:
> On Sunday 04 May 2008 01:07:06 Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
>  > Quoting Ilmar Kruis <ikruis at gmail.com>:
>  >
>  > There are terribly outdated (July 2007) precompiled versions at
>  > http://www.qyoto.org but I wouldn't use them because they are so old
>  > they are probably useless. I wonder if the guy who owns the domain and
>  > site still reads this mailing list :-?
>  Well good point - maybe we would be better off using the mono site. We should
>  really do a last release of the monolithic version Qyoto before changing
>  to 'modular smoke' but there isn't really anywhere to put it if this site is
>  dead.

Sorry I've been finishing school and I haven't had any time to put on
the website. I will work on a new release version of Qyoto with the
code we have so far before changing to modular smoke.
Also if Arno and/or Richard would like to have Administrator access to
the site to make changes to it please let me know.

David.