[Kde-bindings] Delegate support for Qyoto

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Mar 31 13:58:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just discovered that the deadline for the 4.1 feature plan is 7 April, so I
would suggest to add delegate support for Qyoto to this feature list. The
implementation of that is rather simple.
We already had a discussion about the ugliness of a construct like
Connect<bool>(this, SIGNAL("clicked(bool)"), delegate(bool b) { /* some code
*/ });
but this would go away with the C# 3.0 features (If the programmer is willing
to use them). Anyway, we could add support methods like AddClickedHandler()
which looks even nicer and solve this problems for C# versions prior to 3.0,
too.

arno at arnorehn.de