[Kde-bindings] Qt bindings for Lua: status update

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 06:48:19 UTC 2008

--- On Sun, 6/22/08, Mauro Iazzi <mauro.iazzi at gmail.com> wrote:
> All these features make the binding quite usable. The
> latest snapshot
> can be downloaded from
> http://repo.or.cz/w/lqt.git
> Simple build instructions are included.

I concur. The kdevelop parser you're using is very effective, and your xml is quite usable. I tinkered with creating a stylesheet to convert your format to mine (from http://jahqueel.blogspot.com/2005/06/bindings-xpath-is-my-friend.html) rather than actually alter the cpptoxml code, and it was quite smooth. My old header generating xslt sheet from that post worked perfectly on it. Someone could theoretically replace kalpytus' Smoke generator with your cpptoxml by transforming your current xml using xslt (slowly) or something more convenient. Very nice, indeed.

I'll go back into my hole, now...

- Ashley Winters