[Kde-bindings] branches/work/kdebindings-smoke2/csharp

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sat Feb 2 12:04:23 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag 08 Januar 2008 15:14:33 schrieb Richard Dale:
> On Monday 07 January 2008 17:58:51 Arno Rehn wrote:
> > SVN commit 758351 by arnorehn:
> >
> > * Updated the C# sources with sources from trunk.
> > * Removed functions that don't need to be public from qyoto.h.
>
> I think you're doing some great stuff with splitting up smoke here! I sorry
> I'm not helping out much at the moment, but from what I see of your commits
> you don't look far off being able to promote the ruby and C# modular
> bindings to the trunk. That would be quite significant because we would
> then be in a position to autogenerate language bindings for a whole pile of
> KDE4 apis, in addition to the existing support for DBus.
Thanks.
I think the modular smoke bindings are now in a good state to promote them to
the trunk. Qyoto, QScintilla-C#-bindings, QtRuby, QScintilla-Ruby-bindings
and Korundum now fully work. Mixing the different modules also works fine.
I haven't tried Kross or the KRubyPluginFactory stuff yet, but from looking at
the code I'd say it should still work without any or only minor changes.

arno at arnorehn.de