[Kde-bindings] Creating Qyoto sources

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Fri Jan 19 20:03:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

I tried to let kalyptus create the Qyoto source, and it was somehow
successfull, but if I compare the sizes of the resulting sources with the
ones in SVN, I get different values. I used the headerlist provieded with
qt4-qtruby, but there are some files missing, though they are in the
headerlist.

Do you use an other headerlist, Richard? Do you have a script for splitting
the resulting files? I've written one by myself, but I get two Qt.cs files,
one for QtGui and one for QtCore.
Would be great if you could post them somewhere.

arno at arnorehn.de