[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings/csharp/qyoto

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Fri Apr 13 12:54:01 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, 13. April 2007 schrieb Richard Dale:
> On Friday 13 April 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> > SVN commit 653242 by arnorehn:
> >
> > * Fixed CMakeLists.txt's to work with the new directory structure. Some
> > lines of the top-level CMakeLists.txt should be put in subdirectories,
> > though. * Subclasses of QTextBlockUserData are now contained instances.
> >
> > CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
> >

> >  M  +7 -8      CMakeLists.txt
> >  M  +6 -0      ChangeLog
> >  M  +2 -0      src/handlers.cpp
> >  M  +1 -0      tools/CMakeLists.txt
> >  M  +2 -2      tools/uics/CMakeLists.txt
>
> Ah good, I agree the top level CMakeLists.txt needs to be split up a bit.
> Also I think it would be nice to build qt-dotnet.dll and libqyoto.so in
> qyoto/lib and give them macro names to refer to them in other
> CMakeLists.txts. The MonoDevelop project specifies lib/Debug and
> lib/Release for building the dll, and I don't know if that's better than
> giving them different names like 'qt-dotnet-debug.dll' for the debug
> version.
I'd just put them in different directories so the libraries are exchangable.

> The build needs to work when srcdir != builddir too sometime - maybe it
> already does, but I haven't tried it yet.
qt-dotnet.dll and libqyoto.so should build outside the srcdir, csrcc and uics
maybe too, but the examples won't. The custom target command doesn't keep
track of source files because it doesn't know that they actually are source
files. We need to put a ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} in front of all sources
to make it work properly. I've already done that for the qt-dotnet target,
for the examples it still needs to be done.

arno at arnorehn.de