[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: contructing a QPalette from a QColor

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sun Oct 15 15:38:39 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, 14. Oktober 2006 22:04 schrieb Arno Rehn:
> Hi,
>
> I've just tried to port the Qt tutourial t11 to C# and came across the
> following error when trying to construct a QPalette from a QColor:
>
> [error message]
>
> It confuses me, that the stacktrace goes up to libsmokeqt.so.
> The example in qtruby is functional. Is there a need for special
> marshalling code or so?

I've just tried some more things and the same problem occurs when constructing
a QRegion from a QRect. One thing they all have in common is that they can be
part of a QVariant. I looked through the QtRuby code and didn't see any
declaration of these types that cause problems (QRegion and QPalette, there
are more if I'm right). They're only in "class Variant < Qt::Base". What does
this mean?

arno at arnorehn.de