[Kde-bindings] CMake file for Qyoto/Kimono

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Sun Nov 26 20:22:16 UTC 2006

On Sunday 26 November 2006 15:07, Arno Rehn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a CMake file for Qyoto, may I transmit to SVN? I've attached
> it, could someone please have a look at it? For me it works, but I'm
> working with cmake for the first time, so I don't want to mess up SVN.
Well it looks fine to me, but I'm not a cmake expert either. I would commit
it, as we can always change it but now we would have something to start from.

> I called the mono library "qt-dotnet" because "qt-csharp" wouldn't be
> correct (you can also use it with VB.NET, Boo and whatever).
Ah, ok - whatever the usual naming convention is. I thought gtk# was called
csharp-gtk, and so that would have the same problem. I suppose it is built
from C# sources even if it can be used from other languages.